Friday, August 15, 2014

Reflection

ICT First Quarter 



          Air conditioned. Internet. Computers. WOW! Who would not appreciate this. 


          Many says that computer subject is easy but who would have thought that it's actually very challenging.

          During the first quarter, we discussed about blogs. Actually I am not quite familiar with blogging but look what I have done now, I am blogging! Thanks to our teacher.

          Blogging, I found it hard at first. I didn't even know how to post my blog. But as time pass by, I already know all these things.

          For the next three quarters, I will do my best and continue to work hard to claim a high grade.

6 comments:

  1. This Composition is so good! To tell you honestly, it's not the best composition but it's one of the coolest composition! Keep it up dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed you met difficulties in doing this activity, but I really appreciate how you addressed these challenges :) Continue doing such interesting work! God bless and study harder :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work! Keep it up and study well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH YOU HAD DIFFICULTIES IN YOUR LIFE AND ME TOO HAD MET AN BEAUTIFUL UGLY.. THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grabby! Though it's not so clear, but impressive work huh? :)

    ReplyDelete